TICC CMB 2018-02-09 minutes

Date: 2018-02-09

Time: 14:00-16:00 CET

Type of meeting: conference call

Participants and absents


Hans Berg <hans.berg@tickstar.com> as eDelivery CC Leader

Elected members (with voting right)

Kristiansen, Olav Astad <Olav.AstadKristiansen@difi.no>

Oriol Bausà Peris <oriol@invinet.org> (did not take part in agenda item #4)

Helger, Philip <philip.helger@brz.gv.at>

Sven Rostgaard Rasmussen <svrra@digst.dk>

Observers (without voting right)

Rapisarda Isabella <isabella.rapisarda@consip.it> as Pre-award CC Leader

Sören Pedersen <Soren.Pedersen@esv.se> as Post Award CC Leader


  1. Approval of agenda
  2. Approval of minutes from previous meeting
  3. Follow up on decisions and action items from previous meeting
  4. AP and SMP Testing Workgroup: revised mandate dated Feb 7.
  5. PKI Migration
  6. Info: PEPPOL TVR - Technical Validation Response (this topic blocks the release of SBDH 1.0.1 specs)
  7. Info: PEPPOL eDelivery Security Team (TLS>1.2, Meltdown, Spectre)
  8. CSU (Capability Specification Upgrade for SMP and SML to BDXR 1.0 specs), mandate proposal sent by Philip on Dec 5 2017.
  9. Code List Team leader
  10. AS2 specification update (TLS 1.2 usage)
  11. Scheduled meetings:
    1. Already scheduled: Fri March 2, 14:00-16:00
    2. Proposal: Feb 14, 13:00-14:00 (PKI Migration)
    3. Proposal: Fri March 9, 14:00-16:00
  12. Any other Business
    1. Support and guidance / "best practice" for Business Documents with Personal and/or Sensitive information in the PEPPOL eDeliivery Network  (ref GDPR)
    2. Changes in DK PEPPOL Authority organisation

Topics not discussed

Information items

  1. Topic #5:
    1. New root certificates are available
    2. Confluence pages on this topic are work in progress
    3. Receival must be supported from 2018-04-03
    4. Sending must be done with the new cert by 2018-08-15
    5. End of transition 2018-09-30
    6. Practically depends on Oxalis 4 release
    7. RootCert are available at https://github.com/OpenPEPPOL/documentation/tree/master/TransportInfrastructure/RootCertificates%202018
  2. Topic #6: No update
  3. Topic #7: TICC-31, Arnaud Reper (BOSA) is a potential Security Team member along with Edmund Gray, NHS.
  4. Topic #9
    1. Erlend Klakegg Bergheim (Difi) volunteered
  5. Topic #12
    1. Norway started implemeting PEPPOL AS4; they will create RfCs
    2. Sven to point out that the GDPR has impact on the data transmitted - not just TICC but also POACC etc.
    3. Sven will no longer be part of TICC CMB after the next GA because of structural changes in DIGST


  1. Topic #4: The mandate was unanimously approved.
  2. Topic #5: Follow up meeting on Monday 08.30 CET. Hans will send out invites. Sven and Philip to proof read wiki pages before being published. Olav to verify release date of Oxalis 4.0. Make sure to include info for AP providers, SMP providers, SML, PEPPOL Directory.
  3. Topic #8: Mandate for CSU was accepted unanimously
  4. Topic #10:
    1. Change in line 292 was accepted: "It MUST use TLS v1.2 as described in RFC 5246." instead of "It SHOULD use TLS v1.2 where possible as described in RFC 5246."
    2. Philip to publish specification on GitHub
    3. Hans to start the "take in operations" process; info e-mail to service providers, news item on web site
    4. The new specification v1.01 is valid from May 1st, 2018
  5. TICC CMB to discuss PKI Migration Feb 14, 13:00-14:00 (PKI Migration)

Action items

  1. Topic #9: Hand over meeting Erlend/Philip to be scheduled. Hans to inform Erlend.

-- EoD


  File Modified

Microsoft Word Document Mandate PEPPOL Capability Specification Upgrade.docx

Feb 09, 2018 by Hans Berg

Microsoft Word Document 20180207 TiCC Test bed Mandate.docx

Feb 09, 2018 by Hans Berg