TICC CMB 2017-12-20 minutes

Date: 2017-12-20

Time: 15.30-17.00 CET

Type of meeting: conference call

Participants and absents


Hans Berg <hans.berg@tickstar.com> as eDelivery CC Leader

Elected members (with voting right)

Kristiansen, Olav Astad <Olav.AstadKristiansen@difi.no>

Oriol Bausà Peris <oriol@invinet.org>

Helger, Philip <philip.helger@brz.gv.at>

Sven Rostgaard Rasmussen <svrra@digst.dk>

Observers (without voting right)

Rapisarda Isabella <isabella.rapisarda@consip.it> as Pre-award CC Leader

Sören Pedersen <Soren.Pedersen@esv.se> as Post Award CC Leader

Previous eDelivery CMB Minutes











  1. Approval of minutes from previous meeting
  2. Follow up on decisions from previous meeting
  3. Info: Publication of AS4 specs
  4. TICC CMB member election at the next General Assembly
  5. MLR Policy poll + PEPPOL TVR (Technical Validation Response)
  6. SBDH specs (https://openpeppol.atlassian.net/browse/TICC-14)
  7. PKI status (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q_WyZrjiGLzVGXlAsoCNhhr53-wzmYsK1OSj1nRzPM0/edit#)
  8. BIS 3.0 issue: Endpoint (AP) ID list (https://openpeppol.atlassian.net/browse/TICC-9)
  9. PEPPOL Directory
  10. CSU (Capability Specification Upgrade for SMP and SML)
  11. Scheduled meetings:
    1. Fri, Jan 12th 14:00-16:00
    2. Fri, Jan 26th 14:00-16:00

Topics not discussed

  • Annex 4 update
  • Olav’s updated testbed mandate document

Information items

  • Agenda item #3: AS4 specifications published today
    • Website, GitHub, Twitter, LinkedIn, E-Mail
  • Agenda item #4:
    • Sven and Oriol up for election in 2018, Philip and Olav up for election in 2019.
  • Agenda item #6:
    • Sven: GDPR data privacy level indication might go into SBDH?
  • Agenda item #7:
    • OpenPEPPOL sent out sales order
    • OpenPEPPOL sent out signed certification requests
    • Digicert is currently checking whether OpenPEPPOL exists
    • Hopefully we can be part of the key ceremony on Dec 21st!
  • Agenda item #8:
    • Open Code List team issue
  • Agenda item #9:
    • Mail to Ger was sent out by Philip, no reaction so far
  • Agenda item #10:
    • Mandate was sent to TICC CMB


  • #5: MLR policy is not changed - so we effectively chose to honor the Doodle poll option 4 (leave everything as it is today); TVR is the way forward - it uses the data model of the MLR (BIS 36A v2) but with a technically simpler approach; Consensus that the policy will be a combination of MLR poll question 2 and 3; Sven to join TVR team
  • #6: wait for outcome of #5 as the TVR implementation may require changes in SBDH specification as well
  • #10: a leader for the CSU project must be identified before the mandate can be accepted.

Action items

  1. #5: Philip to prepare an updated TVR specification - the policy decision must be included; it should be evaluated whether the URL field can be part of the SBDH; the ‘discussion’ elements should be removed from the spec document; to be distributed at least 1 week before next TICC CMB
  2. #5: Sven to provide a more detailed background to the decision (see above)
  3. #8: Sven to submit PEPPOL List of identifier issuing agencies to the EC/CEF/EMSFEI; to identify the channel and time frame
  4. #9: Hans to contact Ger again on PD

-- EoD