TICC CMB 2018-03-12 minutes

Date: 2018-03-02

Time: 14:00-16:00 CET

Type of meeting: conference call

Participants and absents


Hans Berg <hans.berg@tickstar.com> as eDelivery CC Leader

Elected members (with voting right)

Kristiansen, Olav Astad <Olav.AstadKristiansen@difi.no>

Oriol Bausà Peris <oriol@invinet.org>

Helger, Philip <philip.helger@brz.gv.at>

Sven Rostgaard Rasmussen <svrra@digst.dk>

Observers (without voting right)

Rapisarda Isabella <isabella.rapisarda@consip.it> as Pre-award CC Leader

Sören Pedersen <Soren.Pedersen@esv.se> as Post Award CC Leader


  1. Approval of agenda
  2. Approval of minutes from previous meeting
  3. Follow up on decisions and action items from previous meeting
  4. Info: AP and SMP Testing Workgroup
  5. PKI Migration decision: timeline and Common Name
  6. Discuss actions needed for F2F/GA on March 20th/21st (agendas available on CC-F2F-Meetings Brussels March 20 2018 and 9th OpenPEPPOL General Assembly - Archive of Invitation and background documents)
  7. Scheduled meetings:
    1. March 19, 11:00-12:00 CET
    2. March 30, 14.00-16.00 CET and every 2nd Friday 14.00-16.00 onwards.
    3. ...
  8. Any other Business

Topics not discussed

  1. Topic #4 was not discussed as Olav was not present

Information items

  1. Public review on TVR 1.0/SBDH 1.0 is tracked at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jMp999aR_78o_-N7rw1sA4HzbQtBSMXZ2f-YoFK6bgo/edit?usp=sharing
  2. Topic #6:
    1. PKI update - Hans (20 mins)
    2. AS2 spec update - Philip (5 min)
    3. TVR 1.0 - Philip (20 min)
    4. SBDH 1.1 - Philip (5 min)
    5. AS4 Profile - Philip (20 min)
      1. PEPPOL Directory update - Philip (5 min)
    6. Ongoing activities: CSU, Codelist, Testbed, Compliance


  1. Topic #1: agenda approved
  2. Topic #2: meeting minutes from 2018-03-02 approved
  3. Topic #5: Approved the change of the CN value since the structure is not considered to cause any kind of disruption of the regular document exchange as it is used today.
  4. Topic #5: The end of T2 is considered too late. The proposal is to change T2 to 2018-11-30 (before Christmas).

Action items

  1. Previous but still open Action Items:
    1. Topic # 10 (from previous meeting): Hans will announce the updated AS2 specs updated (TLS 1.2, https://github.com/OpenPEPPOL/documentation/blob/master/TransportInfrastructure/ICT-Transport-AS2_Service_Specification-1.01-2018-02-09.pdf)
      1. Philip to send Hans a text for the news item on the website. Use e.g. https://peppol.eu/public-review-sbdh-1-1-technical-validation-response-1-0/ as an example/template
    2. Code List Team handover to Erlend: Hans to contact Erlend re: his takeover of the team.
    3. Topic # 5 (PKI): Hans to let Anna-Lis know that the view of the CMB is that we need to inform the community urgently about the upcoming migration and the timeline specifically. The migration plan must be fixed and presented no later than the F2F meeting on March 20th, 2018.
    4. Topic # 5 (PKI): Hans to check with Anna-Lis if the SML team has received the info they requested in their mail on feb 21.

-- EoD


  File Modified
No files shared here yet.