TICC CMB 2017-10-19 minutes

Date: 2017-10-19

Time: 14.00-16.00

Type of meeting: conference call

Participants and absents


Hans Berg <hans.berg@tickstar.com> as eDelivery CC Leader

Elected members (with voting right)

Kristiansen, Olav Astad <Olav.AstadKristiansen@difi.no>

Oriol Bausà Peris <oriol@invinet.org>

Helger, Philip <philip.helger@brz.gv.at>

Sven Rostgaard Rasmussen <svrra@digst.dk>

Observers (without voting right)

Rapisarda Isabella <isabella.rapisarda@consip.it> as Pre-award CC Leader

Sören Pedersen <Soren.Pedersen@esv.se> as Post Award CC Leader

Previous eDelivery CMB Minutes






  1. Approval of minutes from last meeting
  2. Recap on issue TICC-7
  3. Review and decide on “PKI Task Force Phase 1” mandate (Hans)
  4. TICC code list team status (Philip)
  5. MLR Member Poll (Philip)
  6. PEPPOL Directory status (Philip)
  7. Testing procedures for APs and SMPs
  8. Schedule next meeting(s)
  9. AOB

Topics not discussed

  1. Open JIRA issues (https://openpeppol.atlassian.net/projects/TICC/issues?filter=allopenissues)


  1. Sven will provide EDIFACT document identifiers for document types approved by DIGST; send them to Philip by Monday Oct 23. (https://openpeppol.atlassian.net/browse/TICC-7)
  2. Philip will notify the requester of TICC-7 how to actually use EDIFACT; after received document types by Sven; Do not forget to mention the mandatory use of PEPPOL BIS; [Olav: validation artefacts for EDIFACT should be available]
  3. Hans to publish PEPPOL Capability Extensions on peppol.eu.
  4. It was decided to support the proposed “PKI Task Force Phase 1” mandate
    1. Sven Rasmussen, Philip Helger, rune.kjorlaug@difi.no and Oriol to participate in the Task Force. Hans Berg, appointed himself as a Task Force Leader. First meeting scheduled on Oct 30, 11.00-12.00 CET. Hans to ask Martin Forsberg if he can join.
  5. No feedback on MLR poll background document so move on; Philip to draft email to be send out to all TICC, PrACC and PoACC members by Hans; the email includes text, the MLR 2.0 reference document, the reviewed background document and link to Doodle; runs for a month; results presented in Warshaw F2F; maybe a decision can also be presented - depends on the result; Philip and Bard as the main contact points for questions (https://openpeppol.atlassian.net/browse/TICC-15)
  6. Informative: PEPPOL Directory up and running; yesterday Italy fed a great number of participants in the PD; France, Norway, Belgium, Denmark and Tickstar are still missing.
  7. OpenPEPPOL should define the AP/SMP test procedures and rules to be performed; the execution of the tests might be outsourced to the EC, DG DIGIT or Difi;
    1. Informative: internal restructuring in Difi to create a “support” unit
    2. It was agreed to start a working group on “Technical onboarding process”; Olav to start drafting a mandate text by Friday October 27th.
    3. https://openpeppol.atlassian.net/browse/TICC-18
  8. Decision for the next TICC CMB meetings:
    1. Nov 8th, 12:00-14:00
    2. Nov 24th, 10:00-12:00
    3. Dec 5th, 14:00-16:00
    4. Dec 20th 15:30-17:00
  9. Decision to add the following agenda items for the next TICC CMB:
    1. Proposal from Philip: migrate from PEPPOL SMP specification to OASIS BDXR SMP 1.0 specification (https://openpeppol.atlassian.net/browse/TICC-16)
    2. Proposal from Sven: migrate from PEPPOL SML specification to OASIS BDXR BDMSL 1.0 specification (https://openpeppol.atlassian.net/browse/TICC-17)

Action items

-- EoD