TICC CMB 2018-01-12 minutes

Date: 2018-01-12

Time: 14:00-16:00 CET

Type of meeting: conference call

Participants and absents


Hans Berg <hans.berg@tickstar.com> as eDelivery CC Leader

Elected members (with voting right)

Kristiansen, Olav Astad <Olav.AstadKristiansen@difi.no>

Oriol Bausà Peris <oriol@invinet.org>

Helger, Philip <philip.helger@brz.gv.at>

Sven Rostgaard Rasmussen <svrra@digst.dk>

Observers (without voting right)

Rapisarda Isabella <isabella.rapisarda@consip.it> as Pre-award CC Leader

Sören Pedersen <Soren.Pedersen@esv.se> as Post Award CC Leader

Previous eDelivery CMB Minutes












  1. Approval of agenda
  2. Approval of minutes from previous meeting
  3. Follow up on decisions from previous meeting
  4. Decide on mandate for AP and SMP Testing Workgroup
  5. PEPPOL TVR (Technical Validation Response)
  6. Decide to the publish SBDH 1.0.1 specs as provided by e-mail on Dec 7 2017 to TICC CMB by Philip Helger (https://openpeppol.atlassian.net/browse/TICC-14)
  7. PKI status (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q_WyZrjiGLzVGXlAsoCNhhr53-wzmYsK1OSj1nRzPM0/edit#)
  8. Discuss the if if there is a need for a PEPPOL eDelivery Security Team (TLS>1.2, Meltdown, Spectre)
  9. BIS 3.0 issue: Endpoint (AP) ID list (https://openpeppol.atlassian.net/browse/TICC-9)
  10. PEPPOL Directory status update
  11. CSU (Capability Specification Upgrade for SMP and SML to BDXR 1.0 specs), mandate proposal sent by Philip on Dec 5 2017.
  12. Code List Team leader
  13. Scheduled meetings:
    1. Fri Jan 26th 14:00-16:00
    2. Fri Feb 9, 14:00-16:00
    3. Fri March 2nd, 14:00-16:00

  1. Any other Business

Topics not discussed

Information items

  1. PEPPOL Directory contains 1030 entries per today


  1. #4 to be decided via e-mail after Hans has sent out the latest version of the Mandate
  2. #5 Sven to call for a meeting (Markus Gudmundsson, Bard Langoy, Sven Rasmussen, Philip Helger)
    1. 19 Jan 13.00 CET
  3. #6 postpone release until all implications from #5 are known. Existing changes to the SBDH spec compared to 1.0 were already approved in the last TICC CMB
  4. #7 Hans to provide a status update next week re PKI
  5. #8 Hans to report to MC that it is a need for a PEPPOL Security Team but that we do not have sufficient personal resources at the moment.
  6. #9 depends on #12, whereas the Code List Team needs a new Team Leader
  7. #11 TICC needs resources and Hans will ask ESV (Sören Pedersen) if they can help out.

Action items

  1. From last meeting: #5: Philip to prepare an updated TVR specification - the policy decision must be included; it should be evaluated whether the URL field can be part of the SBDH; the ‘discussion’ elements should be removed from the spec document; to be distributed at least 1 week before next TICC CMB
  2. #10 Hans to get in touch with Ger
  3. #12 Hans to check with Thomas Jörgensen (Truecommerce) if he can lead the CLT. Sven will also try to find a name.

-- EoD

-- EoD