Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

Elected members (with voting right)

Kristiansen, Olav Astad <Olav.AstadKristiansen@difi.no>

Oriol Bausà Peris <oriol@invinet.org> (did not take part in agenda item #4)

...

Sven Rostgaard Rasmussen <svrra@digst.dk> (joins late)



Observers (without voting right)

...

  1. Approval of agenda
  2. Approval of minutes from previous meeting
  3. Follow up on decisions and action items from previous meeting
  4. Info: AP and SMP Testing Workgroup
  5. Info: PKI Migration
  6. Add NAL as identifier scheme (
    Jira
    serverSystem JIRA
    serverIdb5b0ccd0-0a1a-35a3-9e9e-6e3b9531d004
    keyTICC-10
    )
  7. Decision: PEPPOL TVR - Technical Validation Response (this topic blocks the release of SBDH specs 1.0.1 specs)CSU (Capability Specification Upgrade for SMP and SML to BDXR 1.0 specs), mandate proposal sent by Philip on Dec 5 2017.
  8. Discuss actions needed for F2F/GA on March 20th/21st
  9. Scheduled meetings:
    1. Proposal: Fri March 9, 14:March 19, 11:00-12:00 CET
    2. March 30, 14.00-16.00 CET and every 2nd Friday 14.00-16:.00 onwards.
    3. ...
  10. Any other Business

Topics not discussed



Information items

...

  1. Topic #3 (this meeting)
    1. Topic #5 (from previous meeting)
      1. Oxalis 4.0.0 is close to release
      2. Wiki pages were updated by Hans
    2. Topic #10 (from previous meeting): https://github.com/OpenPEPPOL/documentation/blob/master/TransportInfrastructure/ICT-Transport-AS2_Service_Specification-1.01-2018-02-09.pdf
    3. No update on CSU
    4. No update on Codelist
  2. Topic #4: nothing to report, awaiting Olav's input.
  3. Topic #8:
    1. Oriol and Sven leaving PEPPOL TICC CMB
    2. TICC presenting on the F2F:
      1. PKI, TVR, PD, SBDH, AS4
      2. Ongoing activities: CSU, Codelist, Testbed, Compliance

Decisions

  1. Topic #

Action items

  1. Topic #6: Oriol will create a proposed process for adding identifiers scheme for CMB approval. Then publish it appropriately.
  2. Topic # 10 (from previous meeting): Hans will announce the updated AS2 specs updated (TLS 1.2, https://github.com/OpenPEPPOL/documentation/blob/master/TransportInfrastructure/ICT-Transport-AS2_Service_Specification-1.01-2018-02-09.pdf)
  3. Code List Team handover to Erlend: Hans to contact Erlend re: his takeover of the team.
  4. Topic # 5 (PKI): Hans to let Anna-Lis know that the view of the CMB is that we need to inform the community urgently about the upcoming migration and the timeline specifically.  The migration plan must be fixed and presented no later than the F2F meeting on March 20th, 2018.
  5. Topic # 5 (PKI): Hans to check with Anna-Lis if the SML team has received the info they requested in their mail on feb 21.
  6. Topic#7 (TVR): basically document looks fine, the properties should be moved into the SBDH for easier passing to C4 => this has implications on the Envelope specification as well. Both documents are modified until March 2nd, EOB and send out to all TICC-Members for review until March 18th, so the final version can be published on the F2F meeting on March 20th



-- EoD

Attachments

Attachments

...