WORK IN PROGRESS - Some links may not work properly - Thank you for your comprehension.
Mercurius portal help
As explained in the Mercurius section of the page "e-invoicing strategy of the Belgian public sector", the Mercurius platform acts as a central "electronic mail-room" for all Belgian public sector entities. the pages "Mercurius for the private sector" and "Mercurius for the public sector" provide more specific information applicable to their respective target audience.
This page focuses on the Mercurius Portal, an online tool providing access to the same information to both sender and receiver representatives, so both correspondents can track and trace reception and processing of their e-invoices, centrally and consistently, for all their documents. This tool gives access to both real e-invoices and test e-invoices. Last but not least, this tool includes an online web-form for suppliers to submit their e-invoices manually. It was added to accommodate the possible lack of IT solutions to transmit e-invoices automatically and cost-effectively - the Government strongly recommends all enterprises to look after real e-Invoicing tools, so that the manual submission of invoices is skipped, for it is the condition for reaping the benefits of e-invoicing.
This page is also the help section of the Mercurius Portal. It consists in the following sections:
- Who can use the Mercurius web site?
- What do I need to access and use the site?
- What are the main sections of the site?
- I have sent an invoice. I am waiting for payment. How can I check the status?
- New invoice: I don't find my customer in the list. (https://fedictaim.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/MER/pages/355664084/Mercurius+portal+help#Mercuriusportalhelp-Newinvoice:Idon'tfindmycustomerinthelist.)
- New invoice: supplier name does not appear, only enterprise number. How comes?
- New invoice: the Mercurius portal has linked my company name to a wrong enterprise number. How do I get this rectified?
|Table of Contents|
Who can use the Mercurius web site?
This applies only to occasional suppliers, who have no machine-to-machine invoicing flows in place. The first time you use the site, the name of your company is not recorded. So the site only knows your enterprise number. If you create a new invoice, then the first time you must enter the company name in the corresponding field. From then on, the site will use this information instead of the enterprise number, in the suppliers selection list.
New invoice: the Mercurius portal has linked my company name to a wrong enterprise number. How do I get this rectified?